We design, carry out and evaluate projects for satisfying, sustainable and socially fair employability (S3 employability). That is, for personal fulfillment, social equity and environmental sustainability. We work with universities, educational centres, corporates, public administrations and non-for-profits.
- Development consultancy with small and medium companies to develop or consolidate practices for hiring, retaining and enhancing employee productivity.
- Studies onS3 career guidance.
- Corporate training plans for S3 employability.
- Educational programmes and materials to foster sustainable lifestyles. Members of the Center for Collaborative Learning for Sustainable Development. Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences.
- Research and promotion of inclusive and equitable socio-educational guidance. Member of the Research Group Diversity and Guidance, UAB.
- Health and Wellness programmes:
- Improving satisfaction and productivity in organisations.
- Development of Health and Wellness policies, strategies and programmes in organisations.