We work with businesses, educational centres, public administrations, non-for-profits and with citizenship.
- Strategies to overcome discrimination in your job search.
- Included in the Compilation of Activities for Local Employment Services offered by the “Diputació de Barcelona (DIBA)”, a government organisation that offers its services to 311 municipalities of Barcelona province. Municipalities may request grants that cover up to 75% of the total cost of the activities compiled.
Wellbeing in organisations
- Mental health in organisations: prevention and management of stress, anxiety and other mental health disorders.
- Leadership for health and wellness in organisations
- Continuous professional development online course (in Spanish): Career guidance for dropout prevention and educational success.
- The values and approach of the holistic and social justice approach to career guidance.
- Career guidance to match or to include. Where do you position yourself?
- Make your own luck: Planned happenstance strategies.
- Facilitating peer to peer support.
- Sociodynamic counselling.
- Motivational interviewing.
- Solution focused strategies for career guidance.
- Training module on entrepreneurship: Transforming social justice and environmental sustainability in products and services of social impact and excellence.